Current volunteer positions available
Ella’s House, Mandurah
Mary Chester House, Shenton Park
- Would you like to spend time supporting a person with dementia?
- How about assisting Alzheimer’s WA to raise much needed funds?
- Or talking to community members who have questions about dementia?
- Or providing professional or administrative support?
If that’s you – then we would love to hear from you!
Alzheimer’s WA relies on people just like you to undertake a wide range of voluntary roles within our organisation to help enhance the quality of life of people with dementia, add value to our services, and complement the work of our staff in their professional roles.
What you can expect from us:
- Great training in the dementia sector
- An excellent working environment
- Active mentoring and supervision
- Keeping you in the loop with new developments and opportunities
What we will expect from you:
Our organisation takes your offer to volunteer as seriously as you do, and we expect that people who work with us will make a commitment that ensures we both benefit from the relationship.
National Police Clearance
All staff and regular volunteers of Alzheimer’s WA are required to have a National Police Clearance. We can check this for you at no charge, however if you require your own copy for other purposes (for example, you might volunteer elsewhere and most organisations now require this) they are available at Australia Post outlets while you wait. It will cost $51 and will require 100-point proof of identity.
Looking for a student placement?
Please complete the Student Placement Application Form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department on 1300 66 77 88.
If you think this all sounds great, explore the available volunteer roles above. You can also download the Alzheimer’s WA – Volunteer Application Form and return it to us or fill out one of the online application forms above.
Please post all completed forms to:
PO Box 1509
Subiaco WA 6904
Or email or fax to us on (08) 9388 2739