This one day course is suitable for people who know or care for a person with dementia (not suitable for people with a diagnosis of dementia). It is designed to give an understanding of dementia, what happens to a person when they develop dementia and how to communicate with and support a person with dementia.
The course has been developed for family and friends, not the person living with dementia. If you would like to attend this course and require assistance in organising respite please contact 1300 66 77 88.
- Friday, 6 November 2020, 9.30am-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 13 November 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 4 December 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 29 January 2021, 9.00am-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 26 February 2021, 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday, 12 February 2021, 9.00am-4.00pm
How to attend
Please email email@example.com for more information and additional session times, or call us on 1300 66 77 88.
Registration is essential.