This one day course is suitable for people who know or care for a person with dementia (not suitable for people with a diagnosis of dementia). It is designed to give an understanding of dementia, what happens to a person when they develop dementia and how to communicate with and support a person with dementia.
The course has been developed for family and friends, not the person living with dementia. If you would like to attend this course and require assistance in organising respite please contact 1300 66 77 88.
- Monday, 20 July 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 14 August 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday, 11 September 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday, 16 October 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday, 13 November 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday, 4 December 2020, 9.00am-4.00pm
How to attend
Please email email@example.com for more information and additional session times, or call us on 1300 66 77 88.
Registration is essential.