It’s free to join!
Enjoy complimentary membership with WA’s leading dementia organisation and be the first to know about our dementia care services, research, education and training programs.
As a valued member of Alzheimer’s WA, you will receive the following benefits:
- Our newsletter, Milestones;
- Our Member Connect and Dementia Aware e-newsletters;
- Exclusive access to members only seminars, public lectures and special events;
- Access to the wide variety of books, DVD’s and resources offered through our library
located at 9 Bedbrook Place, SHENTON PARK WA 6008;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
If you are already a member, please encourage your family and friends to sign up and join you in strengthening the voice of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.