As the peak body for dementia in Western Australia we have a high level of expertise, experience and focus that gives unique opportunities to our staff. We invite caring, innovative and dynamic people to join our team at Alzheimer’s WA. Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia? If you are, we would love to hear from you.
Current employment vacancies
- Team Leader – Ella’s House (Closing 11 September 2020)
- Expression of Interest for Board Directors
- Community Support Worker
To apply for a support worker position we require a Certificate III in Individual Support. Alzheimer’s WA Training College offers this course and you may be eligible for subsidised training. Read more about Priority Industry Training or call us on 1300 66 77 88.
What we offer you
Our excellent working conditions include:
- Generous salary packaging benefits with the opportunity to package up to $15,900 per annum
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Employee assistance program
- A comprehensive induction program
- Training and development opportunities for your career in dementia services
Would you like to join us at Alzheimer’s WA?
We want to hear from you if you are interested in empowering others to transform culture and practice in the care of people living with dementia.
The impact of dementia not only affects the person diagnosed but also their family, friends and even the wider community. Alzheimer’s WA currently employs over 215 staff across a number of positions, working on various projects and programs.
Current roles within Alzheimer’s WA include the following:
- Respite Support Workers (home and day centre support). Support workers are required to hold the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) or a similar qualification, plus a current first aid certificate.
- Respite Coordinators and Group Facilitators.
Please forward a copy of your resume with a cover letter to advise where you believe your skills would be best matched or complete our application form:
PO Box 1509
Subiaco WA 6904
Or alternatively email us.
Looking for a volunteering role?
Alzheimer’s WA relies on people just like you to undertake a wide range of voluntary roles within our organisation to help enhance the quality of life of people with dementia, add value to our services, and complement the work of our staff in their professional roles.
Find out more and view our volunteering roles
Employment application form
Please complete our employment application form when you are applying for a position at Alzheimer’s WA.