A small donation does not cost the earth but will make the world of difference. Every donation goes a long way and every dollar helps ensure we are always here for those living with dementia. Big or small, donations are the major public funding source we receive.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we have a vision of a society committed to preventing dementia while valuing and supporting people who live with it. We strive to ensure people with dementia never feel they are facing their journey alone.
Alzheimer’s WA advocates for all those living with dementia and delivers much needed dementia care services, support, world-class education and training programs as well as lobbying for and participating in research. Tomorrow the cure, today the care.
With your help, we can provide the best care and support possible for everyone who needs us across Western Australia. Please give to those for whom the finger prints of time recollecting their personal experiences are fading, whose memories and lives are being impacted by dementia.
Helping us help
Those living with dementia will never stand alone because of the vision and generosity of those who make donations.
Alzheimer’s Australia WA will use your donations to:
- Advocate for a better quality of life for Western Australians living with dementia.
- Provide specialised dementia care, support, education, information and advocacy.
- Research and develop world-leading, cutting-edge innovations and care approaches to assist people with dementia and enhance their lives.
- Work towards a future without dementia.
- Increase the understanding in families and the community about dementia and how best to respond to it.
You can donate in many ways, from simply clicking on the button below, getting involved in one of our fundraising events or even leaving something in a bequest or endowment.
You can always talk to our Fundraising team on ways to help those living with dementia on 1300 66 77 88.