Every donation, big or small, goes a long way, ensuring that we can always be here to support people living with dementia. Regardless of their size, donations are the major public funding source that we receive.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we’re committed to ensuring people with dementia never have to face their journey alone. With your help and generosity, we can provide the best care and support for people living with dementia in Western Australia.
Helping us help
Those living with dementia will never stand alone because of the vision and generosity of those who make donations.
What do we use your donations for?
- Advocate for a better quality of life for all Western Australians living with dementia
- Provide best practice specialised dementia support, care, education, information and advocacy
- Research and develop world-leading, cutting-edge innovations and care approaches to assist people with dementia and enhance their lives
- Increase the understanding in families and the community about dementia and how best to support those experiencing it
- Work towards a future without dementia
Read stories from our clients about how donations are helping support them.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible
You can donate in many ways, from simply clicking on the button below to donate online, getting involved in one of our events or leave a bequest or endowment.
To discuss ways to support those living with dementia please call on 1300 66 77 88.