The ‘We’ in Dementia Community Services Symposium
The ‘We’ in Dementia symposium, hosted by the Dementia Partnership Project, brings together service providers to participate in a dynamic event of sharing ideas and opportunities to enhance the lives of people living with dementia.
The symposium brings together service providers to participate in a dynamic event of sharing ideas and opportunities to enhance the lives of people living with dementia.
Hosted by MC Deborah Kennedy, speakers for 2018 include:
- Helen Sanderson, CEO Helen Sanderson Associates – International leader in person-centred care and culture change
- Dr Helena Popovic MBBS – National leading authority on improving brain function
- Nick Maisey, Director Befriend – Social change leader in growing inclusive, connected communities
- Dr Bob Zeigler, Alzheimer’s WA advocate and promoter for healthy ageing
- Meredith Blake, Deputy Head of School UWA Law – researcher in supported decision making
Come along to be inspired on a range of topics that challenge a new way forward in best practice dementia care. Gain a better understanding of the significance of creating meaningful opportunities and moments of joy for a person living with dementia, their support networks and yourself.
Date: Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration opens at 8.15am)
Venue: Bellevue Ballroom 2, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000
Price: $160 inc. GST
If you would like to learn more about this event, please contact us on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.
The ‘We’ in Dementia – Community Services Symposium is made possible by the Dementia Partnership Project, a partnership between the WA Department of Health and Alzheimer’s WA.