Dementia specialist home care services
If you are living with dementia, Alzheimer’s WA can provide you with dementia specialist home care services, tailored to meet your individual needs.
Whether you need help around the home, or out in the community, Alzheimer’s WA will work with you and support you to live well with dementia.
We can also arrange for your carer to have a break for a few hours, overnight or longer if required.
Please call us on 1300 66 77 88 for more information.
Why choose Alzheimer’s WA
As the dementia experts, Alzheimer’s WA has been providing care and support to people living with dementia for over 36 years.
Our philosophy of care uses evidence based therapeutic support and is shaped by the lived experience of dementia and our long history of best practice dementia care.
Our services are truly person-centred, based on the Eden Alternative® and their Domains of Wellbeing™. We will work with you to maximise your abilities and enhance your sense of wellbeing.
Reasons to choose Alzheimer’s WA
- Dementia specialists: providing support for people living with dementia is core to who we are and what we do.
- Consistent team of staff: so you can develop relationships with your care staff and they can get to know your preferences and routines.
- Individual plans to meet your individual needs.
- Dedicated care manager: one person for you to contact and work with for any changes you require to your services.
- We listen. Our approach in everything we do is guided by people, like you, who are living with dementia.
Download our Home Care Packages brochure