This workshop will provide community staff working with people with dementia with useful information on how to easily adapt home environments to support a person living with dementia.
This workshop is full of practical advice and tips, with topic areas including:
- How to carry out an assessment of the home environment
- Practical ideas, advice and tips that can make the home more enabling for the person living with dementia
- Exploration of ideas for creating meaningful activities in and around their home environment
- An invitation to visit our showroom to learn how assistive technology can support an enabling environment for your client by reducing risk, supporting independence and creating more choices
- HACC Community Care workers – $90
- Aged, disability or health care workers (e.g. hospital, residential care, client-directed care package or disability community care) – $126
Metro and/or Regional:
Training available in Metro and Regional areas.
Dates and Locations:
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park, WA 6008: 9.00am – 12.30pm
- To be confirmed
How to attend:
Click on one of the sessions within the ‘Dates and Locations’ section to book your preferred training date or alternatively talk to our customer service team on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.