Are you a manager or coordinator of your community service, day centre or residential home? Are you wondering how you can support the shift from task-focused to person-centred care?
Join us for this innovative and challenging workshop to get practical ideas on leading the change in your care-culture and the steps you can take to making sustainable change.
During the workshop you will explore:
- Changing paradigms – why do we do what we do and how can we change it?
- Barriers to change – why is it so hard and what can we do to overcome the barriers?
- A person-centred approach – what does a person-centred service look like?
- Recruitment – choosing the right staff and how to attract them
- Leadership – how to lead a culture change in your service
- HACC Community Care Service workers – $155;
- Aged, disability or health care workers (e.g. hospital, residential care, client-directed care package or disability community care) – $210
Metro and/or Regional:
Service available in Perth Metro area.
Dates and Locations:
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
How to attend:
Click on one of the sessions within the ‘Dates and Locations’ section to book your preferred training date or alternatively talk to our customer service team on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.