Are you a manager or coordinator of your community service, day centre or residential home? Are you wondering how you can support the shift from task-focused to person-centred care?
Join us for this innovative and challenging workshop to get practical ideas on leading the change in your care-culture and the steps you can take to making sustainable change.
During the workshop you will explore:
- Changing paradigms – why do we do what we do and how can we change it?
- Barriers to change – why is it so hard and what can we do to overcome the barriers?
- A person-centred approach – what does a person-centred service look like?
- Recruitment – choosing the right staff and how to attract them
- Leadership – how to lead a culture change in your service
- HACC Community Care Service workers – $155;
- Aged, disability or health care workers (e.g. hospital, residential care, client-directed care package or disability community care) – $210
Metro and/or Regional:
Service available in Perth Metro area.
Dates and Locations:
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park – 9.30am – 4.30pm
- To be confirmed
How to attend:
Click on one of the sessions within the ‘Dates and Locations’ section to book your preferred training date or please call us on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.