Alzheimer’s WA is offering an exciting opportunity to develop staff in the specialist field of dementia care.
The Dementia Change Champion (Community) Program is part of the Dementia Partnership Project and is a partnership within the grant agreement between the Commonwealth Department of Health and Alzheimer’s WA.
The Dementia Change Champion Program will equip participants with knowledge and skills to help them support and enhance dementia approaches in their workplace.
To become a Dementia Change Champion participants must be committed to:
- Undertake education, training and development to obtain and maintain champion registration status
- Leading the way in culture change and improving practice
- Building organisational capacity through sharing knowledge, information and ideas
- Attend Dementia Change Champion network meetings
- Act as a mentor for future Dementia Change Champions
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must:
- be employed by a Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funded organisation
- be working with individuals living with dementia
- be dedicated to improving the lives of people living with dementia
- have the support of their organisation to undertake the required training to become a Dementia Change Champion be committed to share their learnings
For further information about the Dementia Change Champion Program, please contact 1300 66 77 88 or email@example.com.