If you are worried about your current financial position and how it will look in the future, this seminar is for you.
A group of Perth’s leading and highly experienced financial planners have partnered with Alzheimer’s WA to provide a special, free workshop designed specifically for the families of people living with dementia. The 2 hour seminar is split into two sessions with questions and answers at the end.
- Why you don’t need to panic
- Getting the basics right
- Cash flow
- Planning for the future (including the fun things)
- Mini Tax lesson
- Mini Superannuation lesson
- Mini account based pension lesson
- Mini Centrelink session
- Summary – Bringing all this together
- Tricks of the trade – or the cheat’s way through the maze
- Accessing the super
- Insurance payouts
- Legally working the system to your benefit
- Case study of a couple with $250,000 in savings, and how we generate an income of $46,000 per annum, tax free, indexed
- Conclusion: Where to from here?
Please note: This seminar is only available to people with dementia and their carers.
Dates and Locations
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park
- To be confirmed
How to attend
Register online using the link above or for more information, please call us on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.