Managing Your Financial Future
If you are worried about your current financial position and how it will look in the future, this seminar is for you.
A group of Perth’s leading and highly experienced financial planners have teamed up with Alzheimer’s WA to provide a special, free workshop designed specifically for the families of those living with dementia.
Information will be delivered by professionals with a combined 120 years of experience.
The seminar is split into two sessions, one hour each session, with a Q&A at the end.
Session 1 will cover:
- Why you don’t need to panic.
- Getting the basics right.
- Cash flow.
- Planning for the future (including the fun things).
- Mini Tax lesson.
- Mini Superannuation lesson.
- Mini account based pension lesson.
- Mini Centrelink session.
- Summary – Bringing all this together.
Session 2 will cover:
- Session 1 Q&A.
- Tricks of the trade – or the cheat’s way through the maze.
- Accessing the super.
- Insurance payouts.
- Legally working the system to your benefit.
- A case study will be included of Bob and Betty – a couple with $250,000 in savings, and how we generate an income of $46,000 per annum, tax free, indexed.
- Session 2 Q&A.
- Conclusion: Where to from here?
Metro and/or Regional:
This service is only available in the Metro area.
Dates and Locations:
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park WA 6008
To be advised
How to attend:
To find out more, talk to our customer service team on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.