Alzheimer’s WA, in partnership with the Australian Red Cross, is delivering a series of free information sessions on a range of topics relating to dementia.
This course has been developed for family and friends, not the person living with dementia. If you would like to attend this course and require assistance in organising respite please contact us on 1300 66 77 88.
Morning tea and refreshments are provided.
Quality Hotel Lighthouse, Carey Street, Bunbury
Session 1: What is Dementia, Experiencing Change and its Impact
- Thursday, 18 April 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday, 30 May 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Session 2: Self Care, Stress Management and Coping Strategies
- Thursday, 16 May 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday, 27 June 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Session 3: Music and Communication, and Supports Available
- Thursday, 13 June 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm (SOLD OUT)
How to attend
For more information or to RSVP, please contact us on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.
Please note that registration is essential.