This workshop explores the unique experience of people under 65 who are diagnosed with dementia and offers useful advice and skills to utilise in supporting them and caring for them.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain a greater understanding of dementia as a condition
- Examine the impacts of dementia on a younger person
- Identify the unique needs of younger people with dementia
- Explore ways to adapt care and service provision to meet the needs of a younger person
- HACC Community Care Service workers – $85;
- Aged, disability or health care workers (e.g. hospital, residential care, client-directed care package or disability community care) – $120
Metro and/or Regional:
Service available in Perth Metro area.
Dates and Locations:
Alzheimer’s WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park, WA 6008: 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- To be confirmed
How to attend:
Click on one of the sessions within the ‘Dates and Locations’ section to book your preferred training date or alternatively talk to our customer service team on 1300 66 77 88 or email us.