Are you living with dementia or caring for a person with dementia?
Join us to learn more about dementia and the services and support available to help you to live well with dementia.
- Guided tour of Mary Chester House – see our overnight short-stay accommodation and Men’s Shed
- Hear about our carer support services
- Get advice about navigating aged care services
- Family activities throughout the day
- Fundraising stall selling plants, baked goods, craft and Men’s Shed items
- Raffle prizes
- Free BBQ lunch
- Supporting you to live well with dementia
- Q&A with Jason Burton, Head of Dementia Practice and Innovation
- How we can support you if you are under 65
Date: Saturday, 15 September 2018 – 10.00am – 1.30pm
Location: Mary Chester House – 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park
Please register online alzheimerswa.org.au/open-day
Phone 1300 66 77 88 or email email@example.com