Saturday, 14 March 2020, 10.30am – 12.30pm
9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park
Join us to learn more about dementia and the services and support available to help you to live well with dementia.
- Tour Mary Chester House and see how special and unique respite services can be in a homely environment where all can thrive
- Learn about Occupational Therapy, NDIS and how to navigate aged care services
- Hear about our Home Care Packages and make a one to one booking with one of our home care package experts
- Learn about our Memory Bridge Buddy Program and how you can be involved to support people through this volunteer program.
This family friendly event for all ages will have activities throughout the day including:
- Gifts and goodies available to purchase which have all been made with the support of volunteers at Mary Chester House and the Men’s Shed
- Mini golf and ping pong games
- Sausage sizzle, tea, coffee and light refreshments by gold coin donation.
Please register online at alzheimerswa.org.au/client-open-day
Phone 1300 66 77 88 or email email@example.com