A gift in memory of someone you love is an enduring gift of hope.
Remember the life of a loved one by donating to Alzheimer’s WA in their memory.
How to donate in memory
- Contact our Donations Officer on 1300 66 77 88
- Donate online using your credit card
- Print our donation form and mail your completed form including your donation to:
Attention: Donations Officer
PO Box 1509,
SUBIACO WA 6904
For all donations made in memory we send a sympathy letter to the bereaved family telling them of your thoughtful and generous gift. Please be advised that the amount of your donation will remain confidential.
Encourage your family and friends to donate in memory of your loved one by creating a personalised Everyday Hero In Memory page and emailing them the link. You could even include the name of your webpage in the funeral service booklet. Each donation is recorded on your page and a receipt is automatically emailed to the donor once the donation is processed.
Donations in lieu of flowers
You can ask your family and friends to make a donation in lieu of bringing flowers to the funeral.
- Include a notice in the funeral service booklet asking attendees to kindly donate in lieu of flowers by contacting Alzheimer’s WA on 1300 66 77 88
Collecting donations at a funeral
Alternatively, your family and friends can make donations whilst attending the funeral service.
- Contact the Fundraising Team at Alzheimer’s WA on 1300 66 77 88 and we will supply you with donation tins/envelopes as required (please allow up to 2 business days for your donation pack to be assembled)
- Discreetly and respectfully pass around the collection tins/envelopes OR have them stationed somewhere that is visible to everyone
- When all donations have been collected, simply deliver or post your donation tins/envelopes to us at 55 Walters Drive, OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
Every person who makes a donation in memory at the funeral service will be sent a tax deductible receipt in the mail, and we will send the nominated next of kin a letter advising them of the total amount donated in memory of their loved one.
If you have lost a loved one and require information or support, please call Alzheimer’s WA on 1300 66 77 88.