Alzheimer’s WA Fundraising Steps
Thank you for your interest in becoming a fundraising hero for Alzheimer’s WA! We have been inspired and amazed at the generosity and hard work of our community fundraisers, and we are committed to assisting you in creating your special event. It’s our job and our joy to help make the process as easy as possible, so you can have fun and enjoy planning your event!
- Download and complete the Community Fundraising application
- Wait for our friendly Fundraising Team to contact you with any queries and clarifications they may have
- After your application has been approved, you will receive:
- Your fundraising acceptance letter (confirming you’re allowed to fundraise and promote your event on behalf of Alzheimer’s WA)
- Your Authority to Fundraise endorsement letter (to help you promote your fundraising activity)
- Our bank details (to deposit funds raised after your activity or event)
- After your event, please deposit your funds within 14 days – our fundraising team will be in touch to organise your receipt and say a hearty “Thank you!”
If you have any queries, please contact us on 1300 66 77 88.
- 2017 Community Fundraising – Application
- Community Fundraising Proposal Form (Online)
- Donation Slip
- Manual Registration Form