Are you the kind of person who has everything they need? Do friends and family members often struggle to find you the perfect present? Why not save them the hassle and tell them to give you the gift that keeps on giving to those in need; a donation to Alzheimer’s WA!
By supporting Alzheimer’s WA to celebrate your special occasion, you will be supporting over 41,100 people living with dementia in Western Australia. Whether it’s your birthday, anniversary, christening, baptism or graduation, make your special occasion a memorable one to celebrate all the big and little moments.
- Contact our Donations Officer on 1300 66 77 88
- Donate online using your credit card
- Print our Donation form: and mail your completed form including your donation to:
Attention: Donations Officer
PO Box 1509,
SUBIACO WA 6904
All donations over $2 are tax deductible. A thank you letter and receipt will be mailed to every donor to acknowledge their donation.
In lieu of a gift, encourage your family and friends to donate with love to your personalised Everyday Hero fundraising page. You can customise this page with photos, stories and updates, making it a fun way for your family and friends to connect and experience the joys of donating.
- Go to (mycause.com.au)
- Set up your personalised Mycause fundraising page
- Share your page via social media
- Tell all your friends to post photos and well-wishes along with their donations!
- Thank your family and friends for donating with love to an excellent cause! (a receipt is automatically emailed to the donor once the donation is complete)