On Monday 14 November we will hold our 2022 Dementia Symposium at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
At the Symposium you will hear about current perspectives on dementia from world leaders, specialists, advocates and champions in the field. You will learn how to create thriving communities that recognise and support people living with dementia.
Aging and dementia will be considered from a multidisciplinary and multifaceted lens and will include discussions about such topics as:
- community-led, collaborative responses to dementia care
- post-diagnostic support, advanced care planning, and palliative care
- music therapy and assistive technologies
- how to design dementia-enabling and inclusive places and spaces
- culturally appropriate engagement and practice
- early intervention and protective ageing through the life course
Tickets are available through Humanitix.