The WA Premier has just completed an urgent media conference and the Perth and Peel regions are now in a 4-day full lockdown from midnight tonight – Tuesday 29 June 2021 until 12.01am Saturday, 3 July, 2021.
Masks are mandatory during this period. Please present for a COVID-19 test if you have been to a listed location or are symptomatic.
Kindly also note that our Subiaco offices will be shut and our houses will be closed. We will only be providing emergency services to clients.
From midnight tonight please stay at home except for the following reasons:-
- For work if you are an essential worker or service provider;
- For purchasing essential goods, groceries, food and medical supplies;
- An hour of physical exercise is permitted within 5km of your home;
- For medical and health purposes;
- Visits to aged/disability services are prohibited;
- Visits to hospital are prohibited;
- Public events are not permitted;
- Recreation and entertainment venues must close;
- 10 people are permitted at funerals and
- 5 people at weddings or for compassionate reasons
We will keep you updated as the situation rapidly evolves, but please in the meantime, please monitor the www.wa.gov.au website.