Transforming Dementia Practice
Alzheimer’s WA provides a comprehensive consultancy service which focuses on empowering your organisation to become a leader in delivering care and support for people living with dementia. We recognise that working with people living with dementia requires specialised skills and understanding.
Equipped with extensive knowledge and 30 years expertise, Alzheimer’s WA can work with you in creating dementia-friendly environments that are physically, socially and culturally inclusive.
Some of the benefits of the Alzheimer’s WA consultancy service:
- An opportunity to position yourself in the market place as an advanced specialist service provider.
- Inclusive, flexible aged care consultancy programs which can be adapted to the unique needs of your organisation, clients and staff.
- A strengths-based approach to implementing person-centred care with an enablement and wellness focus.
- Consultants with real-world experience in dementia care, dementia research, aged care best practice.
Our consultancy service can help anyone – from businesses who wish to become more accessible, to customers with dementia to aged and health care organisations wishing to advance their practice and reputation as a high quality dementia care provider.
We can provide your organisation with quality solutions for:
- Dementia care leadership.
- Balancing risk with opportunity.
- Innovative therapeutic models and approaches.
- Dementia specialist education and training programs.
- Environmental design – building design, interior planning and therapeutic garden design.