We’re seeking applications from dynamic recruitment specialists to join our People & Culture team. This is a full-time position based in Subiaco with some travel required.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- targeting passive candidates in specific markets and organisations by utilising direct sourcing methods (network referrals, social media, Talent Search etc.);
- implementing and embedding best practice hiring processes, providing guidance and advice on routes to market;
- providing market and data insight to help stakeholders make informed decisions and providing regular reporting on recruitment metrics and KPIs;
- partnering with hiring managers to understand their resourcing challenges and requirements;
- maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, employees and candidates;
- end-to-end recruitment for all roles within the organisation – maintaining a talent pool, requisition approvals, advertising/sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone screens, participating in interviews (in-person, Zoom/Teams), making recommendations to hiring managers and negotiating offers of employment;
- ensuring the highest level of service is provided and customer satisfaction is achieved for all requisitions;
- managing our recruitment inbox and responding to customer and candidate enquiries;
- reducing recruitment agency spend; and
- visiting our respite houses in Shenton Park and Mandurah, as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in an end-to-end recruitment role with demonstrated experience in high volume recruitment;
- ideally, a background in agency and internal recruitment;
- ability to work efficiently and effectively within scope and process;
- experience using direct sourcing methods (e.g. social media);
- high levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking;
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- unrestricted working rights;
- NDIS Worker Screening Check;
- WA ‘C’ class driver’s licence; and
- COVID-19 Vaccination (at least 3 doses).
At Alzheimer’s WA, we offer:
- eligibility for a $500 retention bonus*;
- 7% discount on Medibank insurance;
- five (5) week annual leave per year plus 17.5% leave loading;
- paid parental leave:
- parking in Subiaco Square at subsidised rates;
- opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 per annum;
- access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and
- ongoing growth and development opportunities.