Alzheimer’s WA are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Marketing Officer on a full-time basis to join our team at the head office.
The Senior Marketing Officer role is responsible for the implementation of our marketing plans to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for Alzheimer’s WA. The role has a focus on developing and executing the marketing and communication plans in line with brand objectives.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- The role leads managing and growing service lines creating opportunities that contribute to the strategic development of Alzheimer’s WA in accordance with the organization’s strategic business plan.
- Develop the business plan to execute growth and development in line with the organizations strategic plan.
- Responsible for developing strategy, planning, and provide operational and technical guidance to the specialist practices consulting team to expand and develop on the intellectual property asset base of Alzheimer’s WA in support of new programs, new tools, and new practices that underpin existing and new contractual relationships with Government, the sector, and the community.
- Identifies opportunities for additional sources of funding and executes proposals, grant applications, or direct negotiations to secure these funds and develop the operating budget and the business growth plan.
- Drives management strategies including the monitoring and preparation of reports and KPI’s in relation to Department actions.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, developing strategic partners and business relationships on behalf of Alzheimer’s WA
- Efficient time management to achieve service delivery in accordance with budget and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external communication strategies and identify relationships & build relationships with key partners.
- Responsible for responding, monitoring and reporting all customer feedback.
- Provides Business / System Improvement Recommendations.
- Taking accountability and being committed to fostering a positive approach towards training needs, both of self and team and exploring options for professional development that aligns with Alzheimer’s WA values
- Initiate strategies for continuous development and quality development processes.
- Efficient time management to achieve maximum chargeable hours; and • Other duties as directed by the line manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing department, design/ad agency, or digital agency.
- Experience working with social media.
- Working knowledge and experience with HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite and other design software (Canva, Mail Chimp).
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Experience with Event Management will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in successfully implementing brand and/or marketing campaigns across a range of communication channels.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, measuring and interpreting brand and marketing metrics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner and work collaboratively across teams and with relevant stakeholder;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Works calmly under pressure and has ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Commitment and understanding of Alzheimer’s WA’s Vision, Purpose, Philosophy and Values.