Alzheimer’s WA are seeking Scheduler, responsible for maintaining daily scheduling and administration of Alzheimer’s WA dementia specialist respite and social support services. This role is responsible for assisting with the coordination of activities delivered in accordance with a person-centred practice. The position is located at Alzheimer’s WA Shenton Park office.
Some duties for this position will include but not limited to:
- Daily administration and management of database and service scheduling functions to ensure efficient and effective client service delivery.
- Provides consistent, professional communication and accurate telephone support/information to clients, Support Workers and office based staff.
- Coordinates relief cover for Support Workers when they are unavailable.
- Ensures Clients schedules and Support Worker’s rosters are up to date on Procura (CMS) in a timely manner to provide accurate through Procura.
- Relevant experience in Health or Human Services setting;
- Experience using Procura (CMS) or similar client management system;
- Demonstrated empathy, understanding, and ability to build positive relationships;
- Demonstrated high standard of computer skills, knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new computer software programs quickly;
- High standard of interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills with a focus on person- centred approach;
- Positive work commitment, honesty and integrity;
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve a variety of situations;
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines;
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia;
- WA ‘C’ class driver’s licence;
- NDIS Worker Screening Check; and
- COVID Vaccination (three doses).
At Alzheimer’s WA, we offer:
- Opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 per annum;
- 5 weeks of annual leave;
- 17.5% leave loading;
- On-site parking;
- Membership discount for selected health insurance schemes;
- Retention bonus;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and
- On-going professional development.
After application submission, candidates will be shortlisted and forwarded to respective hiring managers. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you have questions about the position, or would like to see the full position description, you can email us at email@example.com.
Please note we reserve the right to close the position without notice.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we believe that we have an important role to play in promoting diversity, equality, respect and inclusion in our society. People from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.