Alzheimer’s WA are seeking a Quality and Risk Coordinator to coordinate, implement and maintain our Quality and Risk Management Systems and Quality Improvement activities.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Quality and Risk – Governance and Compliance Lead in all COVID related matters including weekly COVID reporting, procurement and stock management of PPE and maintaining contemporary knowledge of changes of regulatory requirements;
- Provision of monthly and quarterly comprehensive quality reports to the CEO for support in line with Board reporting;
- Assist with the accreditation and compliance requirements across Home Care Packages HCP , CHSP and NDIS services;
- Administration of and championing the document management system – EDRMS (SharePoint), the incident management system – IMS (SiteDocs) and the learning management system – LMS (Litmos);
- Ensure ongoing compliance with applicable legislation and regulation, and coordinate compliance activities;
- Assist in conducting due diligence audits across the organisation and ensure timely resolutions of non-compliance findings, and monitor and report on performance of compliance through regular facility and department audits on a continuing basis.
- Experience and knowledge of quality, compliance, clinical governance and industry accreditation;
- Previous experience in working on Aged, Community and Disability Care software including Procura and Litmos;
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission practice, Aged Care Quality Standards, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission practice and the application of quality assurance principles;
- Knowledge of SIRS reporting;
- Incident Management System reporting experience (SiteDocs or equivalent);
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and other related Government agencies and how they inform service models and delivery;
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to get);
- Driver’s License;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Certificate or Qualification within the Auditing field of Quality, Environment and WHS;
- Certificate in WHS;
- Certificate in Training and Assessment;
- An in-depth working knowledge of quality management practices and principle;
- Knowledge and experience of the lived experience of people living with dementia;
- System implementation, integration, migration, data cleansing, roll out and user acceptance testing;
- In-depth knowledge of record keeping and legislation such as the Local Government Act 1995, State Records Act 2000, Freedom of Information Act and the Australian Privacy Act; and
Knowledge of ISO 9000, 9001 and 14001 with regards to controlled documents, including AS/NZ 4801 and AS/NZ4804 regarding integrated management systems and in particular clause 4.2, 15489 – Records Management and 82045 – Document Management.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 per annum;
- Five (5) weeks of annual leave per year;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A comprehensive induction program, and
- On-going professional development opportunities.
Copies of the full position description form can be obtained by contacting People and Culture at Alzheimer’s WA on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Alzheimer’s WA, we believe that we have an important role to play in promoting diversity, equality, respect and inclusion in our society. People from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Shortlisting will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if shortlisted.