Alzheimer’s WA is seeking an experienced and passionate HCP Coordinator with the enthusiasm, care, and compassion to support people living with dementia based out of Mandurah.
This position coordinates the individualized supports and services for our clients from onboarding, through to review, to enable the client’s needs and goals to be met, throughout their dementia journey.
- in-depth understanding of HCP services and experience in service coordination;
- ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines;
- experience coordinating a range of community services in the aged care or disability sector;
- empathy, understanding, and experience working with people living with dementia;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with a range of different stakeholders (clients and internal);
- positive attitude, commitment to positive outcomes and always acting with honesty and integrity;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- working rights in Australia;
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain);
- valid WA ‘C’ class driver’s license and reliable vehicle; and
- up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- certificate IV in aged care, or other relevant qualification
At Alzheimer’s WA, we offer:
- Opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 per annum;
- Five (5) weeks of annual leave per year;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A comprehensive induction program, and
- On-going professional development opportunities.
After application submission, candidates will be shortlisted and forwarded to respective hiring managers. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted following the shortlisting process.
If you have questions about the position, or would like to see the full position description, you can email us at email@example.com.
Please note: We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we believe that we have an important role to play in promoting diversity, equality, respect and inclusion in our society. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.