Alzheimer’s WA are seeking an experienced and passionate Graphic Designer on a full-time basis to join our team at the head office.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager and produce internal and external publications, brochures and other promotional materials, to enhance the profile of Alzheimer’s WA. The role has a focus on developing and implementing the marketing and communication plan in line with brand objectives.
Work on a wide range of projects, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs. Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design and preparation of in-house brochures and other promotional materials, including newsletter, information sheets and merchandise using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- Design and preparation of the organization’s publications including the Annual Report and biannual newsletter
- Maintain Alzheimer’s WA photographic and image library
- Assist with updating Alzheimer’s WA website and social networking website content in accordance with organizational standards
- Assist with the organization of public affairs events, including set up and pack down as required
- Undertake administrative tasks, as required; and any other duties, as directed by the Marketing Manager, within the employee’s capabilities which are reasonable to expect the employee undertake.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing department, design/ad agency, or digital agency
- Experience working with social media
- Working knowledge and experience with HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite and other design software (Canva, Mail Chimp)
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Programs
- Proven experience in successfully implementing brand and/or marketing campaigns across a range of communication channels
- Demonstrated experience in developing, measuring and interpreting brand and marketing metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner and work collaboratively across teams and with relevant stakeholder
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Event Management
- Previous experience in the health and aged care industry
- Experience with monitoring and working within a budget
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and other related Government agencies and how they inform service models and delivery
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission practice and the application of quality assurance principles.
- Licences, Certifications etc.
- NDIS screening
- Current WA Driver’s Licence;
- Working rights in Australia
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19