Alzheimer’s WA are seeking a full-time, permanent executive assistant to provide executive level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and board, along with representing Alzheimer’s WA with, or on behalf of our CEO.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- providing quality, confidential assistance and support to the CEO;
- taking and disseminating minutes as required;
- identifying emerging issues and events in need of attention and initiate appropriate action;
- working independently, acting as a coordinator to gather and transmit information to ensure the CEO and executive team are informed about management issues;
- coordinating and organising functions/events, and managing travel arrangements for the organisation;
- exercising discretion and dealing with all matters in a confidential and sensitive nature
- participating on management committees as required.
- extensive experience providing executive support and assistance at the C-suite level, to Boards, committees and senior management;
- ability to prioritize work and apply excellent attention to detail in all assigned tasks;
- exceptional organizational skills;
- demonstrated high level of confidentiality and courtesy with people at all levels;
- experience undertaking administrative requirements of meetings such as Annual General Meetings (AGMs), board, committee, and staff meetings, including the preparation of the venue and distribution of documents;
- demonstrated aptitude with MS Office suite of applications;
- sound understanding of risk and its impacts on an organization;
- working rights in Australia;
- NDIS Worker Screening;
- valid WA ‘C’ class driver’s license
- up to date COVID Vaccination.
- experience in a similar role in a not-for-profit organisation.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we offer:
- salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum;
- flexible work options;
- retention bonus;
- five (5) weeks of annual leave per year;
- car bay opposite our office in Subiaco; and
- on-going professional development opportunities.
After application submission, candidates will be shortlisted and forwarded to respective hiring managers. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted following the shortlisting process.
If you have questions about the position, or would like to see the full position description, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
At Alzheimer’s WA, we believe that we have an important role to play in promoting diversity, equality, respect and inclusion in our society. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.