Alzheimer’s WA are currently seeking a Client Liaison Officer to join the team in Subiaco. As a Client Liaison Officer, you will be responsible for assisting our existing clients and families with their queries. You will provide information or refer them to the relevant internal program services.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Being the primary point of contact for all enquiries:
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the services and programs provided by Alzheimer’s WA and externally to ensure that clients and family members are linked with appropriate internal services;
- Ensures that enquiries are addressed in a professional manner and that the enquirer has had a positive initial encounter with Alzheimer’s WA;
- Ensures all new referral information is accurately input into the client management database to facilitate timely reporting;
- Maintains a referral register including demographic statistics;
- Working with Internal Departments to ensure a streamlined and responsive intake process that meets the needs of the customers.
- Previous relevant customer service experience or support worker/ carer experience in Aged Care;
- Demonstrates professional communication and telephone skills that reflect an ability to show empathy and provide support, active listening and an understanding of client’s needs;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative working relationships with clients, families and stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present and manage stakeholder relationships with demonstrated experience in customer service, time management and organisational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and using databases;
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19;
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance;
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 per annum,
- Five (5) weeks of annual leave per year,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- A comprehensive induction program, and
- On-going professional development opportunities.
Copies of the full position description form can be obtained by contacting People and Culture at Alzheimer’s WA on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Alzheimer’s WA, we believe that we have an important role to play in promoting diversity, equality, respect and inclusion in our society. People from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.#StudyPerth
Please note: Shortlisting will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if shortlisted.