Alzheimer’s WA is Western Australia’s most trusted and experienced dementia support organisation. We work to improve the lived experience of those on the dementia journey through our advocacy, leadership, innovation, education, partnerships and holistic, person-centred care and support.
Our extensive range of online resources for people living with dementia includes information sheets, statistics, publications and videos.
- Understanding Dementia
- Diagnosed with dementia? Learn to live well
- Caring for someone with dementia – the lived experience
- Caring for a person living with dementia – Every day living
- Navigating Dementia Support
- Communicating and engaging
- Understanding behaviour: the impact of dementia
- Motivational posters