Welcome to October 2017 edition of Alzheimer’s WA’s Member Connect.
In this edition, read about:
- Mary Chester House now offering overnight respite
- Our upcoming Walk to Remember
- An inspiring Alzheimer’s WA’s Dementia Advocate – Diann Bates who shares her story about her dementia journey
- Maggie Beers new mission to prevent Alzheimer’s
- Perth model creates a 1940’s themed calendar to support Alzheimer’s WA
- Creating an enabling dementia home environment
- The innovative art program – Artistic Adventures
- A free workshop designed specifically for the families of those living with dementia.