Welcome to November 2017 edition of Alzheimer’s WA’s Member Connect.
November is a busy month at Alzheimer’s WA. We have been working hard behind the scenes, preparing for the annual Walk to Remember and the upcoming Open Day at the newly refurbished Mary Chester House.
With the release of our Annual Report imminent, and the Annual General Meeting set for 14 November, the time has come to reflect on the year that was 2017.
In this edition, read about:
- Mandurah Community Dig Deep to Bring Joy to People Living with Dementia
- Mary Chester House Open Day
- 2017 Annual General Meeting
- 600 Join Us for 2017 Walk to Remember
- Life in an Aged Care Home – a Resident’s View
- Update – Calendar Launch High Tea
- Managing Your Financial Future Seminar
- Research Study for Nutritional Supplement, Souvenaid
- Wine and Horses Fundraising Ride and Auction