If you are worried about your current financial position and how it will look in the future, this seminar is for you.
A group of Perth’s leading and highly experienced financial planners have teamed up with Alzheimer’s WA to provide a special, free workshop designed specifically for the families of those living with dementia.
Information will be delivered by professionals with a combined 120 years of experience.
The seminar is split into two sessions, one hour each, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session.
Session 1 will cover
- Why you don’t need to panic
- Getting the basics right
- Cash flow
- Planning for the future (including the fun things)
- Mini tax lesson
- Mini superannuation lesson
- Mini account based pension lesson
- Mini Centrelink session
- Summary – bringing all this together
Session 2 will cover
- Session 1 Q&A
- Tricks of the trade – or the cheat’s way through the maze
- Accessing the super
- Insurance payouts
- Legally working the system to your benefit
- A case study will be included of Bob and Betty – a couple with $250,000 in savings, and how we generate an income of $46,000 per annum, tax free, indexed
- Session 2 Q&A
- Conclusion – where to from here?
Date and time: Friday, 16 March 2018, 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: Mary Chester House Conference Room, 9 Bedbrook Place Shenton Park